October brings new energy to London! Become a Londoner for the weekend: go to a play (or 2, or 3), attend a soccer game (Arsenal and Chelsea and Tottenham are playing home that weekend), visit world-class museums and galleries, do shopping on Oxford Street and Regents Street, explore some of the weekends’ markets, take walks through St. James Park, go clubbing at the Ministry of Sound, take a cruise on the Thames, or explore modern art at Tate. There are lots of October events that you should not miss! London is calling … ! Make this a weekend to remember!
- THEATER: choose your plays and seats before your travel to experience the best of London’s shows
- SOCCER: take in some of the best of English soccer; Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, West Ham play home during our visit!
- HARRY POTTER: visit some of Harry Potter locations in London and Oxford; add excursion to Harry Potter Studios!
- ROYAL LONDON: experience London of the royal family, including Changing of the Guards and parts of Shakespeare’s London
- NEW: follow the footsteps of C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien in Oxford
Date & Price
- October 14-19, 2020 (Wednesday through Monday) – 5 OPEN SPOTS
- $1,600.00 + Air
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
- NOTE: at Go Global your tour is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your London getaway!
- A very small, friendly group of 6-10 people
- Full-time services of a friendly guide and local experts who will make fascinating history, art and culture of London come alive for you.
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to at least 22 sightseeing events: London walking tour, the House of Parliament, all major London bridges, Thames River walks, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the British Library, the British Museum, the Tower of London, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Changing of the Guards, Oxford Street, Regents Street, Baker Street, National Gallery, the Hyde Park, some of the oldest pubs, historical train stations, Covent Garden, optional Harry Potter sights, and much, much more.
- Optional day-trip to Oxford or Paris (extra fees apply)
- 6 days/4 nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- All breakfasts
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT of $50 for each trip you have taken prior to 2020
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: London (move to your hotel; historical city walk)
- Day 3: London (the royal city and free time)
- Day 4: London (the modern city and free time)
- Day 5: London (free day; optional trip to Oxford or Paris)
- Day 6: Fly home (or extend the trip by few extra days)