Join a Trip With Go Global Ltd.
Travel Application & Waiver
Terms, Conditions, Waiver and Health Declaration:
1. I have or will secure health insurance to provide adequate coverage for any injury or illnesses that I may sustain or experience while participating the Go Global Ltd. (the “Company”) trips, and I certify that my health coverage will adequately cover me while outside the United States. I hereby release and hold harmless the Company, its employees and agents from any responsibility or liability for expenses incurred by me for injuries or illnesses (including death) that I may incur while on the trip.
2. I warrant to the Company that I am ready, willing, and able to physically and mentally participate in this trip. I knowingly and voluntarily assume each risk related in any way to my participation. I understand there is, without limitation, no life, health care, or other insurance provided for me by the Company which would cover my death, or health care or other expense arising out of any injury or illnesses that I might sustain resultant from my participation in this trip. I accept responsibility to pay and be responsible for all expenses arising out of injury or death myself and/or, due to my act(s) or omission(s), to any other person/entity. I acknowledge I have sole responsibility for loss or damage caused to or by my personal property used in/for the trip.
3. I understand that there are unavoidable and unforeseeable risks in travel abroad. These risks include, but are not limited to, criminal activity, war, terrorism, public health risks, transportation risks, property loss or damage, physical or emotional injury, and death. I acknowledge that I have independently reviewed and assessed said risks. Knowing these risks, and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the Company’s trips, I agree, on behalf of myself, my family, heirs, and personal representative(s) to assume all the risks and responsibilities surrounding my participation in the Company’s trip. To the maximum extend permitted by the law, I release, hold harmless and indemnify the Company, its employees and agents, from and against any present or future claims, loss, or liability for injury to person or property, which I may suffer, or for which I may be liable to any other person or entity, during my participation in the Company’s trip (including periods in transits to or from the country where the trip is being held).
4. No refund is possible for any person starting but not completing a tour. Please understand that the Company has no protection coverage on tour participants themselves, and that tour members intentionally assume the many risks inherent in international travel.
5. The Company strongly encourages all tour members to consider purchasing insurance to cover the following risks while on a tour: medical, surgical and dental; additional expenses; baggage; loss of money; personal accident and personal liability.
6. Tour itinerary is subject to change. International travel may be full of surprises and we need to be flexible enough to take advantage of whatever comes along so that we may provide you with the best possible tour. Uncompleted portions of the tour itinerary are not cause for refund.
7. I hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Company, its employees and agents (hereinafter referred to as “releasees”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or relating to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while traveling to the destination described above. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risks of loss, property damage or personal injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of my traveling to the destination described above. I further hereby agree to indemnify and save and hold harmless the releasees and each of them, from any loss, liability, damage or costs they may incur during my travels. It is my express intent that this Release shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue the above named releasees.
8. Participation: Although we want everyone to have a good time, it sometimes happens that someone participating in a tour can misbehave or do things that are incompatible with the safety, comfort or convenience of other members of the tour. You agree that in those circumstances we have the exclusive right and discretion, to expel someone, or even you, from a tour at any time, without any claims or complaints by you against us.
9. Disabilities: Any pre-existing physical, mental, or emotional disability that may require attention or treatment must be reported in writing prior to the beginning of a tour.
10. Tours cancelled by the Company: Although unlikely, your tour may be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. If the Company cancels a tour you have paid for, the entire amount you have paid to the Company will be refunded to you within thirty days after the tour’s cancellation. Once this occurs, the Company and its representatives have no other obligations to tour members on cancelled trips including any additional costs or fees related to the issuance and/or cancellation of airline tickets or other travel reservations not made by the Company.
11. I certify that my agreement to the provisions herein is voluntary and farther that, prior to signing of this waiver I have the right to consult an advisor or attorney of my choice.
12. I certify that I have read and understood Travel Application and Waiver.
13. I certify that I am at least eighteen years of age or, if not, that I have secured below the signature of my parent or guardian as well as my own.