Experience La Dolce Vita, Greek and Italian Spring Break!
There is no better way to start this spring than with a break trip to the place that defines and practices “the good life”! La Dolce Vita (translated either as “the sweet life” or “the good life”) refers to the Italian approach to living and attitude about life. Every meal is a celebration, every meeting is a party, and very day is a blessing.
During early spring, both Greece and Italy have few tourists, the prices are lower than in high season, and the weather is getting warm. March is a great time for worry-free, stress-free, perfect Spring Break!
Serene and idyllic Greek islands, ancient Athens, and eternal Rome. These destinations alone are enough to lure anyone who loves travel and discovery.
BEST SPRING BREAK EVER. REALLY!
Date & Price
TOUR A: March 11-19, 2023
TOUR B: Greek Orthodox Easter: April 13-21, 2023 – Ask us about this!
COST: $2,875.00 + Air
- Our tours don’t include airfare
- We are glad to assist with making your flight arrangements and airport transfers, if desired. Click here to let us know.
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
NOTE: at Go Global it is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your Spring Break adventures!
- A small, friendly group of 8-12 people
- Full-time services of our travel concierge, friendly guide and local experts who will make fascinating history, art and culture of Italy come alive for you.
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – covering access to at least 25 sightseeing events: Athens, Santorini, city walking tours; the Acropolis, the Ancient Agora, Parthenon, the historic Plaka district, the Syntagma Square, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Theater of Dionysos, experience Monastiraki district, food walking tour, and Rome walking tour, Vatican City walking tour, St. Peter’s Basilica, St. John the Lateran Church, Santa Maria Maggiore Church, Vatican Museum, Pantheon, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Farmers markets in Rome, and much, much more!
- All nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- All group transportation between hotels/cities.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- All breakfasts and 4 additional meals
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT of $50 for each trip you have taken prior to 2021
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.
Daily Activity Key
- Light (2–4 miles of mostly level walking throughout the day)
- Moderate (2–6 miles walking throughout the day with some hills and stairs)
- Strenuous (2–8 miles walking throughout the day with lots of hills, stairs, and uneven terrain)
Today is a long travel day; be as rested as possible before you head for the airport. Know your itinerary – if any of your flights are delayed or canceled, contact the airline authorities ASAP. Walking: light.
Our orientation meeting with start at 3 pm at our hotel in Athens. After initial orientation session, we will take a neighborhood walk and tour your cities most memorable sights. Optional after dinner walk as we explore the Old City. Walking: light (moderate, if you join after-dinner walk).
After breakfast, we will explore the most ancient part of the city, Agora and the Mars Hill and the world-famous Acropolis and Parthenon. After free time for lunch, we will be introduced to modern Athens, the Parliament Square, and city’s famous food market. Rest of the day is free for personal explorations of the city. Walking: strenuous.
After morning in the artistic neighborhoods of Athens, we will take ferry to the island of Santorini. We will be introduced to the island living and try authentic Greek salads for dinner at the beach. Walking: moderate.
For our first full day at Santorini we will take a driving our of this small, traffic sparse, picturesque island. We will spend some time in Fira, Santorini’s main town. Evening sunsets will be celebrated every evening from a different part of the island. Walking: moderate.
After breakfast, enjoy the day in Santorini, including stops at the black, red and white beaches. Time permitting, we will take evening sunset cruise to see the island from the sea. Walking: moderate to strenuous.
Today we will travel from Greece to Italy. Once we arrive in Rome we will start with visits to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and the Piazza del Campidoglio, before capping our day at the 2000 years old Pantheon.
Walking: strenuous (watch out for unpaved streets of the Ancient Rome and the Roman Forum).
In the morning, we will visit major sites of Christian Rome and then move on the Vatican City, including the Vatican Museum. After dinner, take an optional walk through the mysterious and charming streets of the medieval Rome.
Walking: strenuous (especially around the Vatican City and in the Vatican Museum).
Today is a travel day. Know your flight itinerary – if any of your flights are delayed or canceled, contact the airline authorities ASAP.