Experience the history, culture, food, and social diversity of France as you travel off the beaten path and through the French countryside to take-in daily life in the French Republic – and do it the way locals do it! Tour starts in the historical Alsace region famous for its white wines Gewurztraminer, Riesling, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir. The area is crisscrossed by a network of canals, vineyards and storybook villages that follow the famous Route du Vin. Next, we explore the region of Burgundy, known for her dry red wines, chardonnay, chablis and beaujolais, and of course dijon Mustard. This region boasts picturesque countryside, some of the oldest vineyards in Europe, and world’s most famous wine routes. Next, our great adventure takes us into the Franche Comete region to sample their unique Jura yellow wines and some of the most famous cheeses in France, Comte. This more mountainous region offers the famous Chateau Chalon as well as medieval abbeys and beautiful waterfalls. A final stopover of our tour: Paris, the City of Lights, arguably the most romantic city on this planet!
Date & Price
TOUR A: September 5-13, 2021 (Saturday through Sunday) -PRICE – $2,425 – 3 OPEN SPOTS LEFT
TOUR B: May 21-29, 2022 (Saturday through Sunday) PRICE – $2,595
TOUR C: September 24 – October 2, 2022 ( Saturday through Sunday) PRICE – $2,595
- $2,425.00 + Air
- Our tours do not include airfare.
- We are glad to assist with making your flight arrangements and airport transfers, if desired. Click here to let us know.
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
- Add an optional stopover in London, either before or after your visit to Paris.
- NOTE: at Go Global it is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your Paris romantic vacations!
- Fully customized, a la carte, authentic, worry-free, stress-free, worry-free, adventure with you making all choices and selections!
- Full-time services of our travel concierge, friendly guide and local experts who will make fascinating history, art and culture of Paris and come alive for you.
- All authentic tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to pre-selected historical and cultural sights as well as many unique local events of your choice.
- 9 days/7 nights accommodations in upscale, centrally located, hotels.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- All breakfasts
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT of $50 for each trip you have taken prior to 2020
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your meals, free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: French Countryside / Alsace
- Day 3: French Countryside / Burgundy
- Day 4: French Countryside / Champagne
- Day 5: French Countryside / Champagne
- Day 6: Paris (move to your hotel; city walk)
- Day 7: Paris and Versailles (French royalty)
- Day 8: Free Day
- Day 9: Fly home
- Extend your trip by staying in London (pre or post trip option; ask for details and pricing)
NOTE: Due to limited seat availability, this tour may be sold out by the time we receive your request. If we cannot confirm your place, you will be contacted immediately.