Experience history, culture, food, and social diversity of France as you travel off the beaten path and through the French countryside to take-in the daily life in the French Republic – and do it the way locals do it! We will start in historical region in the east-central France. It’s famous for its Burgundy wines as well as pinot noirs and Chardonnay, Chablis and Beaujolais. The area is crisscrossed by a network of canals and studded with grand châteaux. Next, we will explore Champagne, the region known for her sparkling white wines, picturesque countryside and villages, and great medieval cathedrals. The Champagne region is home to some the most iconic leaders that France has ever had: Joan of Arc (Jeanne d’Arc), who came from the village of Domrémy, and General de Gaulle, who is buried at Colombey les Deux Eglises, in the Haute Marne. We will end our great adventure in the most romantic city on this planet: Paris!
Date & Price
TOUR A: June 17-29, 2021 (Thursday – Saturday) – 4 OPEN SPOTS LEFT
TOUR B: September 4-12, 2021 (Saturday through Sunday) – 6 OPEN SPOTS LEFT
TOUR C: May 21-29, 2022 (Saturday through Sunday)
TOUR D: September 24 – October 2, 2022 ( Saturday through Sunday)
- $2,425.00 + Air
- Our tours do not include airfare.
- We are glad to assist with making your flight arrangements and airport transfers, if desired. Click here to let us know.
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
- Add an optional stopover in London, either before or after your visit to Paris.
- NOTE: at Go Global it is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your Paris romantic vacations!
- Fully customized, a la carte, authentic, worry-free, stress-free, worry-free, adventure with you making all choices and selections!
- Full-time services of our travel concierge, friendly guide and local experts who will make fascinating history, art and culture of Paris and come alive for you.
- All authentic tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to pre-selected historical and cultural sights as well as many unique local events of your choice.
- 9 days/7 nights accommodations in upscale, centrally located, hotels.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- All breakfasts
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT of $50 for each trip you have taken prior to 2020
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your meals, free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: French Countryside / Alsace
- Day 3: French Countryside / Burgundy
- Day 4: French Countryside / Champagne
- Day 5: French Countryside / Champagne
- Day 6: Paris (move to your hotel; city walk)
- Day 7: Paris and Versailles (French royalty)
- Day 8: Free Day
- Day 9: Fly home
- Extend your trip by staying in London (pre or post trip option; ask for details and pricing)
NOTE: Due to limited seat availability, this tour may be sold out by the time we receive your request. If we cannot confirm your place, you will be contacted immediately.