Calling all chocolate lovers and aficionados! Travel to Europe for some of the best tasting experiences at chocolate factories, shops, and museums! Learn details of the journey that a cacao bean takes from the initial supplier to the chocolate factory where it is processed and turned into the confections that hit the store shelves is nothing short of a wondrous experience. From the cacao cultivation to the highly refined chocolate processing techniques, there is a vast treasure trove of information to be learned about chocolate creation provided by chocolate factories. This is a must-do, authentic, customized, worry-free, one-of-a-kind fantasy tour for those of us who LOVE chocolate.
In your free time, (1) explore the Alps, or (2) drive on the German Autobahn with a car of your choice.
Date & Price
- April 11-19, 2020 (Saturday through Sunday)
- $2,500.00 + Air
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
- NOTE: at Go Global your tour is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your London getaway!
- A small, friendly group of 8-12 people
- Full-time services of our travel concierge, friendly guide and local experts who will make fascinating history, art and culture of Bavaria, Austria, and Switzerland come alive for you.
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to at least 25 sightseeing events: Zurich walking tour, Bern walking tour, Luzern walking tour, optional walks/hiking in the Swiss Alps, boat ride on the Lake of Zurich, tour of at least three different chocolate factories, chocolate makings session, daily chocolate tastings, and much, much more.
- 9 days/7 nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- All group transportation between sights, cities and hotels.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- All breakfasts and 3 additional meals
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT of $50 for each trip you have taken prior to 2020
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: Zurich, Switzerland (move to your hotel; welcome dinner in the historic downtown)
- Day 3: Bern (the capitol of Switzerland) and stopover at the chocolate factory#1
- Day 4: Luzern (dinner included)
- Day 5: Chocolate train
- Day 6: Chocolate factory#2
- Day 7: Day int he Swiss Alps
- Day 8: Free Day (the final dinner)
- Day 9: Fly home (or extend the trip by 3 extra days in Munich)