For more than 28 years, I have been designing, organizing and leading tours to Europe’s most authentic and thrilling places. From the very first tour until now, I have been passionate about making our tours to be the best value and experience around!
- These tours are my passion. I design each travel adventure and I go on them, and I love every one of them equally! An important part of our tour DNA is to bring together travelers who love adventures with incredible guides who deliver worry-free, stress-free, safe travel experiences. Full transparency with each customer is the foundation of our business practices.
- These tours offer the best travel value. Our uniquely designed tours deliver maximum value and thrill per kilometer, minute, and dollar; our tours should have about the same price point that you would be willing to pay if going on your own.
- Each tour is unique and authentic. We work hard to provide one-of-the-kind travel experiences (we provide you with the most authentic local places to visit, to stay in, and to eat). We structure each tour to allow time for local explorations and time out for personal discoveries.
- I personally select accommodation for all our tours. We stay in high quality, locally owned (no big corporation-owned properties) boutique hotels and apartments that are located in safe neighborhoods in the very city center.
- We always travel in small groups (from the very beginning, our tours have a maximum limit of 15 participants). I treat each participant as my friend and member of our travel family. Because we are a small group we get to eateries, hotels, and cultural sites that later groups can never visit or experience!
- Guaranteed prices (once you book your tour, the price will never change). While the advertised prices may change during the year, the moment you make the deposit, your tour price is guaranteed.
- I expect every tour to be life-enhancing event. Every sightseeing stop, every meeting with a local, every culinary experience changes me for the better; I am a proponent of the idea that travel teaches and enriches; travel makes me a better person!
Follow my latest adventures and take my travel guru advice and recommendations by reading Darek’s Travel Notes blog.