Experience two breathtaking, charming, proud, unique, magical, and cheeky cultures: magical Ireland and enchanting Scotland. Explore major cities and cultural centers of both cultures: Dublin, Irish countryside, Edinburgh and the Scottish Highlands. Take a train ride through the countryside. Visit the country side and off-the-beaten path, authentic, unchanged by time, places in each country. Join us for this incredible, worry-free trip!
Dates and Prices
- May 29-June 7, 2020 (Friday through Sunday)
- $2,700.00 + Air
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
- NOTE: at Go Global it is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your European vacations!
- A small, friendly group of 8-12 people
- Full-time services of our travel concierge, friendly guide and local experts who will make fascinating history, art and culture of Ireland and Scotland come alive for you.
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to at least 30 sightseeing events: Dublin and Edinburgh walking tours, explore Dublin Castle, Malahide Castle, Edinburgh Castle, Stirling Castle, St. Stephen’s Green, Grafton Street, Temple Bar, Christ Church Cathedral, St. Patrick’s Cathederal, Four Courts, The Trinity College, the Library and the Book of Kells, National Museum of Scotland, Grassmarket, the Royal Mile, St. Giles Cathedral, Palace of Holyroodhouse, some of the oldest Scottish pubs, Scottish Highlands tour, St. Andrews … and much, much more.
- 10 days/8 nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- All group transportation between hotels/cities.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- All breakfasts and half of your dinners
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT of $50 for each trip you have taken prior to 2019
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: Edinburgh (Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle)
- Day 3: Edinburgh (Scottish Writers, Waterfalls, and Whisky)
- Day 4: Scottish Highlands (countyside; Urquhart Castle; Stirling Castle)
- Day 5: Edinburgh (free day; optional trip to St. Andrews; shopping)
- Day 6: Dublin (Cathedrals and Christian past, including Trinity College)
- Day 7: Dublin (Irish heritage and history)
- Day 8: Dublin (countryside and castles)
- Day 9: Dublin (free day; optional trip to Galway)
- Day 10: Fly home (or consider 2-3 days extension to London)
NOTE: Due to limited seat availability, this tour may be sold out by the time we receive your request. If we cannot confirm your seat, you will be contacted immediately.