BEST SPRING BREAK EVER – REALLY!
There is no better way to start your spring than with this trip to inviting and sunny Greece and historical and hospitable Italy! The crowds are few, the prices are lower than in high season, and the weather is warm. March is the best time for a perfect Spring Break!
Ancient Athens. Serene and idyllic Greek islands. Ancient Rome! Renaissance Florence!
These destinations alone are enough to lure anyone who loves travel and discovery. This trip has been designed for those who wish to explore and experience authentic side of Greece and Italy. We will explore past and present culture, history, and everyday life of Greece and Italy’s most important cities. Experience authentic Greece, the birthplace of modern-day democracy, theater, even the Olympics. Then, travel to Italy and its many marvelous and varied regions. Join us for this customized, authentic experience of ancient but influential countries!
Dates and Prices
TOUR A: March 6-15, 2020 (Friday through Sunday) – SOLD OUT
TOUR B: March 13-22, 2020 (Friday through Sunday)
- $2,700.00 + Air
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
- NOTE: at Go Global it is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your Spring Break adventures!
- A small, friendly group of 9-15 people
- Full-time services of our travel concierge, friendly guide and local experts who will make fascinating history, art and culture of Italy come alive for you.
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to at least 35 sightseeing events: Athens, Rome, Vatican City, and Florence city walking tours; the Acropolis, the Ancient Agora, Parthenon, the historic Plaka district, the Syntagma Square, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Theater of Dionysos, experience Monastiraki district, food walking tour, a day-long Aegean cruise; St. Peter’s Basilica, St. John the Lateran Church, Santa Maria Maggiore Church, Vatican Museum, Pantheon, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, “Holy Staircase,” dinner at a convent, papal audience, Palazzo Vechio, Dante’s home, Accademia and Michelangelo’s David, the Baptistery, the Duomo, lectures on the Renaissance and the Roman Empire, the Emmanuel monument, and … much, much more.
- 10 days/8 nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- All group transportation between hotels/cities.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- All breakfasts and 4 additional meals
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT of $50 for each trip you have taken prior to 2020
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: Athens (ancient Greece)
- Day 3: Athens (modern Greece; afternoon trip to Corinth)
- Day 4: Aegean Sea cruise (visit at least three islands)
- Day 5: Transfer to Rome (Roman Empire)
- Day 6: Vatican City and Christian Rome
- Day 7: Florence (Renaissance Arts)
- Day 8: Tuscany and Florence
- Day 9: Venice (add 2 extra days – ask for pricing)
- Day 10: Fly home
NOTE: Due to limited seat availability, this tour may be sold out by the time we receive your request. If we cannot confirm your seat, you will be contacted immediately.