POLAND AND WORLD WAR II SITES
This World War 2 Tour is a must for anyone interested in history of, and sites related to, the World War 2. Almost all of Poland was affected by that war; that means that you any and all place that we visit on this tour have direct connections to World War 2. This tour provides you an opportunity to learn more about impact and last lessons of those tragic times with stops in Berlin (Hitler’s headquarters), Danzig/Gdansk (the place where first shots of World War 2 were fired in 1939), Warsaw (uprisings against the Nazis), and concentration camps including Auschwitz. Opportunities to meet and visit with World War 2 survivors!
Make World War 2 history come alive on this one-of-a-kind tour to Germany and Poland!
Date & Price
August 24 – September 2, 2024– Sign Up Here
- $3,300.00 + Air
- A small, friendly group of 8-12 people
- Full-time guide who will make fascinating history of the origins of World War 2, as well as culture of Germany and Poland come alive for you.
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to at least 25 sightseeing events: Krakow walking tour, Warsaw walking tour, Berlin walking tour, historic Auschwitz, Gdansk walking tour, and much more.
- 10 days/8 nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- All group transportation between German and Polish cities and hotels.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT of $50 for each prior trip you have taken.
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin / Sachsenhausen
- Day 4: Gdansk / Danzig
- Day 5: Gdansk / Danzig
- Day 6: Warsaw
- Day 7: Warsaw
- Day 8: Krakow
- Day 9: Auschwitz Concentration Camp
- Day 10: Fly home (or extend your trip by 3 extra days at European location of your choice)