Explore authentic Italy!
- Experience authentic Italy at its best: have audience with the pope, explore the Vatican City, have dinner cooked by the nuns, shop at local Christmas markets, learn about the secrets of gelato, make your own Italian coffee.
- Explore on your own: discover the masterpieces of the Renaissance when in Rome and Florence.
- Shopping: do your Christmas shopping in the streets and specialty stores of Florence.
- Optional, worry-free, customized day trips from Florence to Pisa, Siena, Arezzo, Lucca, or Bologna (extra cost applies).
Date & Price
TOUR A: December 4-11, 2022 – 6 SPOTS OPEN
TOUR B: May 17-26, 2023 – SOLD OUT
TOUR C: December 3-10, 2023 – Sign Up Here
TOUR D: December 10-17, 2023 – Sign Up Here
$1,900.00 + Airfare
- Our tours don’t include airfare
- We are glad to assist with making your flight arrangements and airport transfers, if desired. Click here to let us know.
- Some tour members arrange to fly into Rome (FCO) and out of Florence (FLR) — choose “multicity” on flight-booking websites.
- Booking round-trip to one city will require a connecting flight, train trip, or additional overnight stay in Italy.
Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
NOTE: at Go Global it is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your Rome and Florence adventures!
- A small, friendly group of 10-15 people
- Full-time services of a guide and local experts who will make the fascinating history, art and culture of Italy come alive for you
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – covering access to at least 25 sightseeing events: Rome walking tour, Florence Renaissance walk, Vatican City walking tour, St. Peter’s Basilica, St. John the Lateran Church, Santa Maria Maggiore Church, Vatican Museum, Pantheon, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Christmas markets in Rome, Florence, “Holy Staircase,” dinner at a convent, papal audience, Palazzo Vechio, Dante’s home, Accademia and Michelangelo’s David, the Baptistery, the Duomo, lectures on the Renaissance and the Roman Empire, the Emmanuel monument, much more.
- All nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- All group transportation between Rome and Florence.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- All breakfasts and 3 additional meals
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT of $50 for each trip you have taken prior to 2020
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.