If you are looking for an exciting vacation in central Florida, this is it. Join us on this magical adventure through the heart and highlights of Orlando, Florida! Experience the most magical place on earth at Walt Disney World, take a breathtaking and fascinating tour of the Kennedy Space Center, and jump into the movies at the Universal Orlando Resort!
Date & Price
TOUR A: March 21 – 26, 2022
TOUR B: July 17 – 22, 2022
Don’t see a date that works for you? Fill out this form and we will set up a trip that works for you.
- Our tours do not include airfare.
- We are glad to assist with making your flight arrangements and airport transfers, if desired. Click here to let us know.
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
- Full-time services of our travel concierge, friendly guide, and local experts who will make Orlando a breeze to explore.
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access and transport to Walt Disney’s Magic Kingdom, EPCOT (Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow), Kennedy Space Center, Universal Studios Park, Islands of Adventure, and more.
- All nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- Transportation to sights within the Orland area.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- REWARDS are available for those who have traveled with us prior to 2021.
- Fine print: You are responsible for the cost of your drinks, and any free-time sightseeing, travel, airport transfers, and some meals.
- Light (2–4 miles of mostly level walking throughout the day)
- Moderate (4+ miles walking throughout the day with some hills and stairs)
- Strenuous (8+ miles walking throughout the day with possible hills, stairs, and uneven terrain)
Day 1: Travel Day
Today is your travel day; be as rested as possible before you head for the airport. Know your itinerary – if any of your flights are delayed or canceled, contact the airline authorities ASAP.
Day 2: Magic Kingdom
We will all meet up first thing in the morning to maximize our time at Magic Kingdom, the heart and soul of Walt Disney World! We will showcase the highlights and must-dos of Disney! We will have a brief introduction about Walt Disney himself and how Magic Kingdom came to be. The remainder of the day will be spent experiencing the magic itself!
Day 3: EPCOT
Once again we will begin our adventure first thing to maximize our travels! Along with a history of what the park was intended to be vs. the beauty of what it became, we will spend the day exploring the future and 11 different countries! There is plenty of fun to experience on the attractions here, but the real attractor is the food from across the globe, so come hungry!
Day 4: Space Center
Both insightful and inspiring, the Kennedy Space Center is a marvel in itself! We will rise early to drive to the space center where we will have plenty of time to roam. Just when you thought it could not get any more fascinating, we will take a guided tour of the center and hear all about the ships, the people, and beyond! The second half of the day we will be taking an easy night. Those wanting to join for us dinner at Walt Disney World’s #1 restaurant are invited to a pleasant evening at The Boathouse!
Day 5: Universal
For a different type of adventure, we head over to Universal Orlando Resort! Here we will experience both parks and live out some of the most beloved franchises out there. This day is not as formal as the others and you will have plenty of time to wander, explore, experience, and taste your way around the resort. We will showcase the highlights of both thrills and storytelling that encompass Universal Orlando! It truly is an epic finale to your introduction to Orlando and all it has to offer.
Day 6: Travel Day
Know your flight itinerary – if any of your flights are delayed or canceled, contact the airline authorities ASAP.
Itinerary specifics subject to change.