THE ULTIMATE NEW ENGLAND ROAD TRIP
The New England + the Fall season = the most beautiful, picturesque, and peaceful road trip ever! The road trip takes place across three New England states and their respective highlights. Join us to explore some of the most popular destinations in New England.
Date & Price
TOUR A: September 4-11, 2022
TOUR B: October 9-16, 2022 SOLD OUT
Don’t see a date that works for you? Fill out this form and we will set up a trip that works for you.
- Our tours do not include airfare.
- We are glad to assist with making your flight arrangements and airport transfers, if desired. Click here to let us know.
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
- Full-time services of our travel concierge, friendly guide, and local experts who will make New England a joy to explore.
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including tours of historic Boston, Salem MA, Robert Frost Farmhouse, an Aerial Tramway, drive up Mount Washington, Acadia National Park, classic Maine lighthouses, and much much more!
- All nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- Transportation throughout the New England.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- REWARDS are available for those who have traveled with us prior to 2021.
- Fine print: You are responsible for the cost of your drinks, and any free-time sightseeing, travel, airport transfers, and some meals.
Maine (2 days)
Begin your tour in Maine where you will experience Bar Harbor, the gateway to Acadia National Park. Although Bar Harbor is the shopping, dinning, and nightlife headquarters of Desert Island, we cannot exclude its ocean cliffs, rocky beaches, and picturesque costal communities. Acadia, the “crown jewel of the North Atlantic Coast” is accessible right from downtown. We will continue to Portland and Perkins Cove, where you will be enveloped in small fishing communities, artist colony’s, and of course those famous lighthouses!
New Hampshire (3 days)
Explore Portsmouth, a beautifully colorful historic coastal city on the border between New Hampshire and Maine. Highlights in Portsmouth include numerous microbreweries, seafood restaurants and Strawbery Banke, a gorgeous neighborhood of centuries-old colored wooden houses and an open-air museum. Don’t forget the sunset cruise! Visit Robert Frost’s historic Farmhouse, ride up an Aerial Tramway, and take in, as Henry David Thoreau called it, “perhaps the most remarkable curiosity of its kind in New England,” The Basin. Of course, the seafood is world-class too. New Hampshire, with its beaches and laid-back atmosphere, is a perfect addition to a fantastic New England road trip.
Massachusetts (2 days)
Founded in 1626, Salem is a unique place that is “still making history.” This town is a can’t miss stop on your New England road trip. Explore the 200 year old Yin Yu Tang house, which was brought to Salem all the way from China. The house offers opportunities to explore the multi-faceted and surprising connections between Asia and America. Continue on to Boston, the unofficial capital of New England and one of the oldest cities in the country. Nowadays, Boston is home to world-renowned universities like Harvard and MIT, many significant historic landmarks and the New England Patriots and Boston Red Sox, two hugely successful sports teams. Make sure to walk the Freedom Trail.
Ask us how you can extend your road trip here in New England by venturing NorthWest to Vermont or South of Boston to locations like Plymouth and New Haven.