Why join us for this trip? Because it is only once in a decade and only in Oberammergau that you can participate in the centuries long tradition of the Passion Play! Do not delay; tickets to this once-in-a-decade event are very limited.
Join us for the 42nd edition of the Passion Play in the Bavarian village of Oberammergau! Since 1633, the villagers have kept the promise to perform the story of suffering, death and resurrection of Christ – once every decade – to honor those who had died from the Black Plague.
In addition to the Oberammergau Play, explore and experience distinct, romantic, and mysterious cultures of Bavaria, Austria, and Switzerland. Top off your adventure with the 188th edition of the world-famous, original, Oktoberfest in Munich!
Date & Price
September 28 – October 5, 2022 (SOLD OUT)
If you are interesting in joining this tour, we have opened a waitlist! Please fill out this form to secure your spot on the waitlist.
Passion Play Waitlist
- Our tours don’t include airfare
- We are glad to assist with making your flight arrangements and airport transfers, if desired
- Some tour members arrange to fly into Munich (MUC) and out of Krakow (KRK), you if take WW2 option.
- Booking round-trip to one city will require a connecting flight, train trip, or additional overnight stay in Munich.
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
NOTE: at Go Global it is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your European vacations!
- A small, friendly group of 10 people (each tour)
- Full-time services of a friendly guide and local experts who will make fascinating history, art and culture of Bavaria and the Passion Play come alive for you
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to at least 15 sightseeing events: tickets to the Passion Play, Bavarian castles and Romantic Road, Munich and Oberammergau walking tours, attend the original Octoberfest, and experience traditional Octoberfest brass-band, … and much, much more
- 8 days/6 nights accommodations in memorable, exceptional, centrally located, hotels in Munich and Oberammergau
- All group transportation between hotels/cities
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities
- 8 meals (6 breakfasts and 2 dinners)
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT for each trip have taken prior to 2022
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: Munich / Oktoberfest
- Day 3: Munich / Oktoberfest
- Day 4: Oberammergau / Passion Play
- Day 5: Oberammergau / Passion Play
- Day 6: Bavarian Romantic Road / Linderhof, Neuschwanstein
- Day 7: Free Day
- Day 8: Fly home
- Days 9-12: optional WW2 sites in Poland, including Auschwitz and Krakow.
NOTE: Due to limited seat availability, this tour may be sold out by the time we receive your request. If we cannot confirm your seat, you will be contacted immediately.