BEST SPRING BREAK EVER. REALLY!
There is no better way to start your spring than with this trip to inviting and sunny Greece! The crowds are few, the prices are lower than in high season, and the weather is warm. March is the best time for a perfect Spring Break!
Serene and idyllic Greek islands. Ancient Athens!
These destinations alone are enough to lure anyone who loves travel and discovery. This trip has been designed for those who wish to explore and experience authentic side of Greece. We will explore past and present culture, history, and everyday life of Greece’s most important cities. Experience authentic Greece, the birthplace of modern-day democracy, theater, even the Olympics. Join us for this customized, authentic experience of an ancient but influential country!
Date & Price
DATES: March 12-20, 2022
COST: $2,875.00 + Air
- Our tours don’t include airfare
- We are glad to assist with making your flight arrangements and airport transfers, if desired. Click here to let us know.
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
NOTE: at Go Global it is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your Spring Break adventures!
- A small, friendly group of 8-12 people
- Full-time services of our travel concierge, friendly guide and local experts who will make fascinating history, art and culture of Italy come alive for you.
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to at least 35 sightseeing events: Athens, Santorini, city walking tours; the Acropolis, the Ancient Agora, Parthenon, the historic Plaka district, the Syntagma Square, Temple of Olympian Zeus, Theater of Dionysos, experience Monastiraki district, food walking tour, a day-long Aegean cruise and … much, much more.
- 9 days/7 nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- All group transportation between hotels/cities.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- All breakfasts and 4 additional meals
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT of $50 for each trip you have taken prior to 2020
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.
Daily Activity Key
- Light (2–4 miles of mostly level walking throughout the day)
- Moderate (2–6 miles walking throughout the day with some hills and stairs)
- Strenuous (2–8 miles walking throughout the day with lots of hills, stairs, and uneven terrain)
Today is a long travel day; be as rested as possible before you head for the airport. Know your itinerary – if any of your flights are delayed or canceled, contact the airline authorities ASAP. Walking: light.
Our orientation meeting with start at 3 pm at our hotel in Athens. After initial orientation session, we will take a neighborhood walk and tour your cities most memorable sights. Optional after dinner walk as we explore the Old City. Walking: light (moderate, if you join after-dinner walk).
After breakfast, we will explore the most ancient part of the city, Agora and the Mars Hill and the world-famous Acropolis and Parthenon. After free time for lunch, we will be introduced to modern Athens, the Parliament Square, and city’s famous food market. Rest of the day is free for personal explorations of the city. Walking: strenuous.
After morning in the artistic neighborhoods of Athens, we will take ferry to the island of Santorini. We will be introduced to the island living and try authentic Greek salads for dinner at the beach. Walking: moderate.
For our first full day at Santorini we will take a driving our of this small, traffic sparse, picturesque island. We will spend some time in Fira, Santorini’s main town. Evening sunsets will be celebrated every evening from a different part of the island. Walking: moderate.
Today, we will walk the island to the idylic village of Oia, with her collection of whitewashed houses and blue domes proudly decorating the steep slope at the top of a cliff. Viewpoints from here are some of the most iconic in the Greek seas, and provide my favorite Santorini sunset experiences. Walking: strenuous.
After breakfast, enjoy your last day in Santorini, including stops at the black, red and white beaches. Time permitting, we will take evening sunset cruise to see the island from the sea. Walking: moderate to strenuous.
In Greece, we will travel back to Athens for the final day in Greece. Once in the capitol, you will have opportunity to re-visiting Athens famous food market near Monastiraki. Walking: light to moderate.
Today is a travel day. Know your flight itinerary – if any of your flights are delayed or canceled, contact the airline authorities ASAP.
Itinerary specifics subject to change.