POLAND AND WORLD WAR II SITES
This World War 2 Tour is a perfect choice for those interested in history of the World War II. Almost all territory of Poland was affected by war so you can find relative places virtually everywhere. World War II Sites tour covers some of the most important sites and will give you opportunity to learn more about that tragic times. You will visit cosmopolitan Warsaw and charming Krakow and make key Word War II must-see places such as Auschwitz, Danzig/Gdansk, and Hitler’s headquarters in Berlin. Opportunities to meet and visit with World War II survivors! Make World War 2 history come alive when in Germany and Poland!
Date & Price
- September 28-October 4, 2020 (Monday through Monday)
- $2,900.00 + Air
- A small, friendly group of 8-12 people
- Full-time guide who will make fascinating history of the origins of World War 2, as well as culture of Germany and Poland come alive for you.
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to at least 25 sightseeing events: Krakow walking tour, Warsaw walking tour, Berlin walking tour, historic Auschwitz, Gdansk walking tour, and much more.
- 10 days/8 nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- All group transportation between German and Polish cities and hotels.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- All breakfasts and 4 additional meals
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT of $50 for each trip you have taken prior to 2019
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Berlin / Sachsenhausen
- Day 4: Berlin
- Day 5: Gdansk / Danzig
- Day 6: Gdansk / Danzig
- Day 7: Krakow
- Day 8: Krakow
- Day 9: Auschwitz Concentration Camp
- Day 10: Fly home (or extend the trip by 3 extra days in Berlin, or London)