In 1517, Martin Luther started the movement that gave us the Reformation. Celebrate and study the Protestant Reformation by visiting places that defined it! Explore life and ministry of Luther, Zwingli, and the Anabaptist as we follow their footsteps through the key sites and stops of their spiritual journey. Join recognized Church historians to celebrate this historic event on the tour full of fellowship, food, and fun. Join us to celebrate centuries of Protestant tradition:
- visit major sites of Luther’s spiritual journey
- discover local traditions that retain the original message of the Reformation
- understand impact of Zwingli and the Anabaptists on the Reformation story
- visit some of the greatest Protestant sites and churches
Dates and Prices
- October 23-November 1, 2020 (Friday through Sunday)
- $3,000.00 + Air
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
- NOTE: at Go Global it is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your Germany and Switzerland getaway!
- A very friendly group of 20-25 people
- Full-time services of travel concierge, friendly guide, and Church History experts who will make fascinating history and theology of Reformation come alive for you.
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to at least 25 sightseeing events
- 10 days/8 nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- All breakfasts and 6 additional meals
- GGL DISCOUNT of $50 for each trip you have taken prior to 2019
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.
- Optional extra activities: tour of the chocolate factory, visit to the BMW World, Neuschwanstein Castle tour, Mozart’s birthplace, Dachau concentration camp, excursion to the top of the Alps, Sound of Music tour, salt mines, Hitler’s Eagles Nest, and much more.
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: Berlin
- Day 3: Wittenberg (plus free time)
- Day 4: Eisleben and Erfurt (plus free time)
- Day 5: Eisenach and Wartburg Castle (free time)
- Day 6: Bavaria (plus free time)
- Day 7: Zurich and Einsideln Abbey (free time)
- Day 8: Bern and Langnau
- Day 9: Free Day (optional stops in the Swiss Alps and chocolate factories)
- Day 10: Fly home
- NOTE: consider extending your trip and visit Geneva or Munich (extra cost of 4 days/3 nights extension is $595)