Eternal Rome. Renaissance Florence. Mysterious Venice. The names alone are enough to lure anyone who loves travel and discovery. We have been able to put this ultimate combination together into one value-packed, unique travel experience. This worry-free, stress-free, customizable trip explores culture, history, and everyday life of Italy’s most unique cities.
- Experience authentic Italy at its best: have audience with the pope, explore the Vatican City, have dinner cooked by the nuns, shop at local Christmas markets, learn about the secrets of gelato, make your own Italian coffee.
- Explore on your own: discover the masterpieces of the Renaissance when in Rome and Florence.
- Shopping: enjoy specialty stores of Florence and Venice.
- Optional, worry-free, customized day trips to Pisa, Siena, and/or Venice (extra cost applies).
- Optional stopover (extra cost) in London before returning home is available.
Dates and Prices
- May 31-June 9, 2019 (Friday to Sunday)
- $2,700.00 + airfare
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
- NOTE: at Go Global it is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your Rome and Florence vacations!
- A small, friendly group of 10-15 people
- Full-time services of a friendly guide and local experts who will make fascinating history, art and culture of Italy come alive for you.
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to at least 27 sightseeing events: Rome walking tour, Florence Renaissance walk, Vatican City walking tour, St. Peter’s Basilica, St. John the Lateran Church, Santa Maria Maggiore Church, Vatican Museum, Pantheon, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Christmas markets in Rome, Florence, and London, “Holy Staircase,” dinner at a convent, papal audience, Palazzo Vecchio, Dante’s home, Accademia and Michelangelo’s David, the Baptistery, the Duomo, lectures on the Renaissance and the Roman Empire, the Emmanuel monument, much more.
- 10 days/8 nights accommodations in memorable, centrally located, hotels.
- All group transportation between hotels/cities.
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit.
- Optional day (or multiple days) trips to London, Pisa, and Venice
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities.
- All breakfasts and 4 additional meals
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT of $50 for each trip you have taken prior to 2019
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers.
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: Rome (move to your hotel; the Colosseum and the Forum, the Pantheon)
- Day 3: Rome (historical churches, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps)
- Day 4: Vatican (St. Peter’s, the convent, the Vatican Museum/Sistine Chapel)
- Day 5: Florence (the Renaissance masterpieces)
- Day 6: Florence (morning: more Renaissance masterpieces)
- Day 7: Florence (free day; Tuscany)
- Day 8: Mysterious Venice
- Day 9: Venetian Lagoon
- Day 10: Fly home (or extend the trip by 1-2 extra days in London)