Why join us for this trip? Because it is only once in a decade and only in Oberammergau that you can participate the centuries long tradition of the Passion Play! Do not delay; tickets to this once-in-a-decade event are very limited.
Join us for the 42nd edition of the Passion Play in the Bavarian village of Oberammergau! Since 1633, the villagers have kept the promise to perform the story of suffering, death and resurrection of Christ – once every decade – to honor those who had died from the Black Plague.
In addition to the Oberammergau Play, explore and experience distinct, romantic, and mysterious cultures of Bavaria, Austria, and Switzerland. Top off your adventure with the 187th edition of the world-famous, original, Octoberfest in Munich!
Dates and Prices
- Tour 1: September 25 – October 4, 2020 (Friday through Sunday)
- Tour 2: September 29 – October 8, 2020 (Tuesday through Thursday)
- $3,450.00 + Airfare
- Fly in style: ask me how you can treat yourself to an extra legroom! Premium, business, and first class seats might be available.
- NOTE: at Go Global it is always Your Trip, Your Way. Pick and choose from our vast listing of daily options to customize your European vacations!
- A small, friendly group of 10 people (each tour)
- Full-time services of a friendly guide and local experts who will make fascinating history, art and culture of Bavaria, Austria, Switzerland , and the Passion Play come alive for you
- All tours and admissions – at no extra cost – including access to at least 15 sightseeing events: tickets to the Passion Play, Bavarian castles and Romantic Road, Munich walking tours, participate in the walking parade through Munich to officially open 2020 Octoberfest, witness tapping of the first Octoberfest-beer-barrel, Octoberfest traditional costume parade, traditional concerts the Octoberfest brass-band, … and much, much more
- 10 days/8 nights accommodations in memorable, exceptional, centrally located, hotels in Munich, Zurich, and Oberammergau
- All group transportation between hotels/cities
- Guaranteed tour price, locked-in the moment you submit your application and deposit
- All trip related tips, taxes, and gratuities
- 13 meals (8 breakfasts and 5 dinners)
- ALUMNI DISCOUNT for each trip have taken prior to 2020
- Fine print: Your are responsible for cost of your drinks, and free-time sightseeing and travel, and airport transfers
- Day 1: Overnight flight
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Octoberfest
- Day 4: Salzburg
- Day 5: Oberammergau
- Day 6: Oberammergau
- Day 7: Oberammergau
- Day 8: Swiss Alps
- Day 9: Zurich
- Day 10: Fly home
NOTE: Due to limited seat availability, this tour may be sold out by the time we receive your request. If we cannot confirm your seat, you will be contacted immediately.